- You will need to download the MyGIG Gulf mobile app, or log in here and submit your claim securely through the mobile app.
- The claim form has to be stamped and signed by the treating practitioner and by you.
- Invoices should be attached with receipts/ paid stamps.
- Supporting documents might include medical reports, laboratory test results, ultrasound reports, and referral letters.
- You must keep a copy of all the original claims submitted online for at least 12 months, as from time to time we might request them from you.
- If for any reason, GIG requires further information to process your claim, we’ll notify you and then you can resubmit the information online to ensure the claim is processed as quickly as possible.
- You can track/manage your claims using the reference number provided to you by email and SMS.